Recipe: Anti-Flea Dog Biscuits
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup brewers yeast
- 1 cup chicken or beef stock
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
- Combine the flour, wheat germ, and yeast in a bowl.
- Mix the oil and garlic and slowly add to flour mixture, alternating with the chicken or beef stock.
- Continue until all the ingredients are incorporated into a smooth dough.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface until 1/4-inch thick.
- Use a 2-inchround cookie cutter to cut into biscuits.
- Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400ºF for about 18 to 20 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool and leave for a few hours to dry out.
Recipe courtesy of RecipeGoldmine.com